Blackfish Lodge | British Columbia | Fly-In Packages from Seattle
Are you looking for a British Columbia fishing lodge that offers a remote wilderness location and a variety of terrific fishing opportunities? Want the personal service you expect from a small lodge? Relax, you’ve found it – Blackfish Lodge.
• Original family-owned floating lodge—in business for 30+ years
• Fly-fishing, saltwater fishing, conventional freshwater fishing, nature-watching
• Salmon, trout, halibut, ling cod
• Maximum 4-6 guests at any one time assures personal service
• Great food, comfortable accommodations
• Gorgeous, peaceful island location on the BC central coast
Our genuine, custom-built, floating lodge is your comfortable and cozy home base for delightful days of fun and relaxation. You’ll see stunning Canada wilderness scenery, abundant wildlife, and, of course, have great fishing. Combining the best of a British Columbia salmon fishing lodge and freshwater fishing lodge means fishing opportunities for all skill and experience levels. When you reserve your guided fishing trip with us there are no preset fishing hours. We fish each day as conditions and your preferences guide us. Your stay at Blackfish Lodge can be tailored to your interests and schedule. Chris and Hannah Bennett, your congenial hosts and owners since founding Blackfish Lodge in 1989, will treat you to great food and hospitality during your visit.